Friday, October 5, 2007

"theres Philipino children sewing Nike signs onto trainers for more money"


Were in a room full of lego toys, magazines and a SPACE HOPPER. Its like when they put small children in front of some sweets and say 'im leaving the room but don't eat them'. Only everyone can see us, all the time. Anyone who knows us will understand what a potential problem this is. Thankfully we seem to have unlocked the small malnourished 'mature' section of our brains and resisted temptation...so far.


Theres a lot of talent at Y+ R . Though so far we've only got hold of two sets of briefs. Really good briefs, so good i think its more likely Matthew Fox will turn up at my flat wearing nothing but a smile and carrying a pot of Ben and Jerrys than we get anything through.


I felt poor for the first time this week. I mean really poor, not student poor , poor. I got to work with wet feet because my trainers had holes in them then i sat down and saw my top had a hole in it, and for the first time i knew i couldn't afford to replace them. Then i rang my Mum and asked her if she could give me some money for new shoes. I feel like Oliver. 'Please Mr Roalfe can i have some more?'

No comments: