Wednesday, November 21, 2007

In the beginning there was one dog and his name was Burt


This is Burt he is the start. He is the beginning of something big, bigger than advertising, bigger that you and me he is the beginning of my new Project, some may call it a mission but i think that's going a little too far, because to be fair it's really just me taking a photo of every tramps dog I see. However the conditions to the project put together by gem (too much time on her hands) are to be taken seriously according to gem.

CONDITIONS
1. HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE OF EVERY TRAMPS DOG I SEE NO MATTER WHERE I AM IN THE COUNTRY.
2. HAVE TO GET PERMISSION TO TAKE THE PICTURE OF THE SAID TRAMP'S DOG BY THE TRAMP.
3. HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT THE TRAMP WITH THE DOG IS A TRAMP, NOT JUST A BLOKE IN NEED OF A WASH.
4. HAVE TO BUY A COPY OF THE BIG ISSUE FROM THE OWNER OF EACH DOG PHOTOGRAPHED.
5. HAVE TO WASH HANDS AFTER STROKING ANY TRAMPS DOG.

Sounds easy yes? Not really, I fail if I fail to have brought my camera and am unable to take a picture of even one dog. Sometimes the tramp is asleep or unconscious. Depending on how many tramps dogs I see in one day I could end up with numerous copies of the Big Issue which lead to condition 4 to be revised to HAVE TO SHOW A GESTURE OF KINDNESS A CUP OF TEA OR A DONATION.

I will not fail, i can not fail, otherwise Gem will win the bet and I'll have to buy her a pint or something, it's not even worth thinking about.

No comments: