Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Robson Green saved my life... (A Likely Story)


We all know Robson Green to be the kind of cheeky chappy that your mum fancies in ITV Dramas or the man going through midlife crisis with hilarious consequences in ITV Dramas or the detective with a secret that will at some point cleverly tie in the plot in ITV Dramas. Now i know him as the man who saved my life... from all those ITV Dramas.
It all happened so quickly, one minute i was happily swinging my lunch around walking back to work, the next i'd been pulled out of the path of a speeding (that's a slight exaggeration, i do that) taxi by a tiny arm belonging to said ITV Drama star. I'm definitely not mistaken (as some jealous individuals would suggest) as we are the same height so i couldn't miss his face and he even spoke Geordie to me. So ... thanks Robson, i will never (let any of my friends) forget what you did.

Yeah Gem where's the proof, where's the autograph, where's picture on your flashy (if slightly chavy) phone. It all seams just a little too good to be true. A D list Celebrity and a life saving story in one, some may say you took it too far and you should have stuck to just one story. I'm not saying its complete rhubarb, I'm your loyal creative partner and would never suggest such a thing. Earlier this year for example when you claimed that somewhere in the Midlands during the floods, that there was a cathedral up to the spire with water, I waited at least a minute or so before laughing, because thats what good parners do! I'm just just saying look what happened to the boy who cried wolf. Just think about it.

No comments: