Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Yet another reason why Lisa should join the circus...

One quiet night in the flat i was sat watching Strictly Come Dancing (don't judge me) when the silence was broken. "Gem. Gem, Gem. Look, look at this" I turn around and there is Lisa sat there looking smug holding up her hands and casting a Shadow puppet on the wall. No big deal you say? Not normally no but this particular Shadow was the spit of country singing legend Johnny Cash. And it didn't stop there...

Elvis has entered the building.

Nice to see him, to see him nice

Lisa: It's a talent, you can't deny the circus will probably pay better than placements so if it all goes wrong...

1 comment:

Neda Shadanlou said...

I was so inspired by your shadow puppets I decided to join a shadow puppet troop. Soon after, I came to England and won Britain's Got Talent. And it's all down to these inspiringly accurate and compelling shadows you cast. THANK YOU.